User talk:Jxw773/Benchmark II: Model Description
In table 3, in the parameter description of N, "Neutrophil" is spelled incorrectly (Nuetrophil instead of Neutrophil).
In your third assumption, the correct idiomatic usage should be "with respect to" not "in respect to".
Perhaps make "All parameters must be positive, ρ must be greater than 𝛿, and α must be greater than (ρ-𝛿)η" into an assumption?
It is confusing was the sentence "This follows the saturated growth model." in Model Components is referring to; perhaps add this to the previous sentence through something like "...describes the growth rate of bacteria without neutrophils involvement, which follows the saturated growth model."
Overall very good however one thing that I think will make it better is to make the equations on one line instead of in line with the text. This way it will be easier to read. --Kevin Lu (talk) 12:11, 18 April 2017 (EDT)
- Benchmark submitted on time?
- Rubric submitted on time?
- State variables, parameters and inputs to the model clearly distinguished?
- Term-by-term description of model components?
- The terms should be described more clearly. For example, the full verbal description of the term - delta B[t] would be something like “this term models bacterial death, and is equal to the death rate times the number of bacteria at time t”.
- Have you described model assumptions?
- Description of equation simulation?
- Yes, but more detail would be helpful.
On the whole, this is a very good to excellent first draft. In your final term paper, make sure to add details about your extension here.