User talk:Mmh115/Benchmark III: Results
In line 2, you should remove the word in, before within.
Make sure you are capitalizing cyclin when it is at the start of a sentence.
In line 6, maybe simplify the sentence by just saying, "During mitosis, cyclin..."
In line 2, add a comma after "cell" and before "so."
In line 3, add a comma after "system" and before "so."
In line 1, there is a little typo at the beginning (This).
Add commas after the words first and second.
Your results seemed to match the paper really well for the most part. Is there a reason one of your figures does not match? Was there a mistake in the original paper? Overall, really well done.
Overall this is an excellent results benchmark. A few things I think that might be helpful: Change cdk to Cdk because it is an enzyme, bold whenever you mention a previous figure i.e Figure 1 --Kevin Lu (talk) 11:01, 25 April 2017 (EDT)
- Benchmark submitted on time?
- Rubric submitted on time?
- Results described and compared to original paper?
- Have you addressed the original biological hypothesis?
- Figures and legends to show results?
- Discrepancies relative to original model?
- You should say more about the differences between the figure you created and the original figure 5a.
- Uploaded Mathematica file?
On the whole, this is a very good to excellent first draft of the Results section of the paper. You provide explanations for the significance of each of the figures. It will be critical for you to define a clear hypothesis and test it with the extension, and to fully describe it and how you addressed it using the model. If this is done, this will be an excellent term paper.