User talk:Mxw433/Benchmark II: Model Description
-Adding units to the descriptions of state variables and parameters would be helpful.
-In first sentence of the parameters section consider should be replaced with considering for correct grammar.
-As mentioned by Dr. Chiel, the assumptions section is difficult to understand. The addition of some clarifying sentences would be helpful
-Several times in your description "cell" should be replaced with "the cell" for proper grammar.
-Outside of the unclear description of assumptions and some minor grammar errors this was a very good model description.
--Michael Hasson (talk) 22:54, 16 April 2017 (EDT)
-Need units for table of State variables.
-Explain more about the total number of polymer and polymer template and the total number of inactivated and activated membrane building block for the first assumption.
-Need information about extension.
--Dominic Chen (talk) 17:15, 17 April 2017 (EDT)
- Benchmark submitted on time?
- Rubric submitted on time?
- State variables, parameters and inputs to the model clearly distinguished?
- Term-by-term description of model components?
- Yes, nicely done
- Have you described model assumptions?
- Your description of the assumptions could be much clearer. You say “cell is in the normal state, in which the total number of polymer and polymer template equals 2”; this is not a good description of the assumption, which is stated differently in the original paper. This problem is repeated in your descriptions of the deficit state. Please clarify.
- Description of equation simulation?
On the whole, this is a very good first draft of the model description section. Clarifying the assumption section will be important to make this excellent. You will also need to add details about the extension in the final version.