User talk:Nak61/Benchmark II: Model Description
It seems like you covered all of the parts expected for a good model description. There are some pretty long sentences in the equation descriptions that would be better understood if you split them up. Also there were two small grammar errors that I found:
1. “This means that the only interactions that are occurring between the central oscillator and the peripheral oscillators.” Should be “only interactions occurring are between”
2. “oscillator is in phase with with the central” should only have one “with” Other than that, everything else looked good.
-Need units for both parameter and State variable table.
-For state variable table the variable for Phase of CO is missing.
-"This means that the only interactions that are occurring between the central oscillator and the peripheral oscillators." It is hard to understand this sentence. Does it means "the interaction only occurs between the central oscillator and the peripheral oscillators."?
--Dominic Chen (talk) 17:38, 17 April 2017 (EDT)
- Benchmark submitted on time?
- Rubric submitted on time?
- State variables, parameters and inputs to the model clearly distinguished?
- Term-by-term description of model components?
- Yes, but the equation descriptions are a bit hard to follow, revision is needed.
- Have you described model assumptions?
- Yes, though again the description is hard to follow. This section needs to be proofread and reworked.
- Description of equation simulation?
- Yes, but again, revision is needed.
On the whole, this is a good model description.
All pieces of the description are present but polishing is needed.