User talk:Nxc178/Benchmark IV: Discussion
- Benchmark submitted on time?
- Rubric submitted on time?
- How well does the model support the original hypothesis?
- Carefully discussed.
- Support for hypothesis and assumptions from other data in the literature?
- Discussed; there could be more depth and more references to the literature.
- Limitations of results?
- Good discussion of model limitations.
- Discrepancies and how they affect conclusions?
- Good discussion of discrepancies.
- Relationship to other work in the field?
- Good discussion of relationship to other work in the field; somewhat greater depth would be important, along with more references.
- Discussion of future work
- Good discussion of future work.
On the whole, this is a very good to excellent first draft of the Discussion section. Please check to make sure that your citations in the Bibliography work correctly (check the Help link to see how to do this properly). There are several points where you could improve the depth of the Discussion and add more references, but this is an excellent starting point. Keep up the good work!