Teams may volunteer to present their term project to the whole class.
Each presentation can take a maximum of 10 minutes.
Students may receive up to 3 points of extra credit for doing an excellent presentation.
Please email the TAs (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a slot.
Please follow the Presentation Guidelines to ensure that you give an excellent presentation.
The following groups will present on Tuesday, April 25, 2017:
- Joseph Pratt and Neha Cheemalavagu (Team 9)
- Tate Keller and Janet Wang (Team 2)
- Maria Kuznetsov and Jingyi Yang (Team 1)
- Jacob Boitnott and Dominic Chen (Team 8)
- Michael Hasson and Kevin Lu (Team 7)
The following groups will present on Thursday, April 27, 2017:
- Uma Mahajan and Marlowe Susselman (Team 6)
- Robert Herd, James Mcginnity and Jessica Nash (Team 11)
- Noora Khiraoui and Thomas Schlechter (Team 5)
- Lexi Meglio, Mariana Saint-Garcia and Ziyue Yi (Team 10)
- Chiraag Lathiam and Micaela Richter (Team 4)